Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Pac 12 Bowl Rankings

1. Rose Bowl Game: Oregon (11-2) vs Wisconsin (11-2)
- the Ducks have lost two BCS bowl games in a row, so they will need to win to make a firm claim at being one of the nation's elite.

2. Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma State (11-1) vs Stanford (11-1)
- Yes, I know both of these teams have better records than my No. 1 ranked game, but I just love watching Wisconsin!

3. Valero Alamo: Baylor (9-3) vs Washington (7-5)
- Baylor will most likely be featuring the Heisman Trophy winner: QB Robert Griffin III. Need I say more?

4. Bidgepoint Education Holiday: Cal (7-5) vs Texas (7-5)
- There's a rivalry angle here.

5. Hyundai Sun: Georgia Tech (8-4) vs Utah (7-5)

6. MAACO Las Vegas: Boise State (11-1) vs Arizona State (6-6)

7. Kraft Fight Hunger: Illinois (6-6) vs ULCA (6-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment